Steering CommitteeCopyright: IoP
The Steering Committee (SC) chaired by the CEO makes the important decisions for all areas of management.
The Scientific Board (SB) comprises all
(PIs) from the CoE and also oversees the Steering Committee.
The SC at a glance:
- Control of all scientific activities
- Definition of the IoP development strategy
- Decisions on calls for proposals for targeted research funds
- Funding decisions for research areas based on the evaluation of the CRDs
- Approval of new working groups and progress assessment of existing groups
- Review of quarterly reports from the CRDs, progress assessment and decision-making on related governance activities
- Members are the spokesman, the managing director and the CRD coordinators
- The Steering Committee meets quarterly