30th International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE)
Sunday, June 20, 2021, 8:00am
This year, ISIE2021 will focus on SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals). In particular, “ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all”. or the goal of “building resilient infrastructure, promoting inclusive and sustainable industrialization and promoting innovation” will form central thematic blocks here.
At this year's ISIE, the Cluster of Excellence Internet of Production IoP will offer the opportunity to exchange ideas about developments in the context of cluster research as part of the special sessions:
- Seiichiro Katsura, Keio University, Japan
- Matthias Brockmann, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Takahiro Endo, Kyoto University, Japan
- Issei Takeuchi, Tokyo Automatic Machinery Works, Japan
Data robotics and Internet of production is key technology for development of future robots and intelligent machines. Especially, data applications based on AI technique are expected. The scope of this special session is to present the most innovative results to the large audience of ISIE 2021.
- AI and Control
- Haptics and Human Support
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Recognition of Human Motion
- Intelligent Manufacturing
- Database and Monitoring
- Data Acquisition